Safety Management Construction Services
Safety Management is likely to take account of all risks and accidents that may put project employee at risk. This program is to minimize the risk hounding over site worker. It is important to identify appropriate safety actions and strategies to offer maximum safety to the site employees. Safety management system for construction is a systematic way of identifying hazards and managing safety risks at construction site.There are 3 major reason to have an effective safety management:
1. Moral Obligation – It is construction firm’s responsibility to take care of their employee’s safety at site.
2. Regulation – There are various legal policies that government regulate for employee safety program.
3. Cost-effectiveness – Apart from moral and regulation it is important to understand the cost-effectiveness as well. This process eliminates wastage of time, effort and money spent on preventing accidents.Plan-Do-Check-Act process is the simplest process to understand safety management.
• Plan – Understand the hazard and risk assessment.
• Do – Make policy and procedure that must be applied.
• Check – Check the relevance, completeness and effectiveness of implementation.
• Act – Any appropriate remedial measures to improvements are defined.