The purpose of a labour management programme is to allow the staff to work in safe and secure atmosphere. This system is for management to have better check and control over contractor and labors working for them.
This process is to measure the productivity of all the employee and labor working here are few important elements that support labour management
1. Analyze direct and indirect labor activities.
2. Develop and implement best practices
3. This helps control cost.
4. This enhances corporate culture with employees.
5. It helps manage and motivate staff.
6. It develops workplace labour standards.