The project construction schedule is based on financial outcomes. The baseline project scheduling is crucial to keep construction project on time and within the budget. Scheduling is a necessary part of development and management is construction projects. A well-planned schedule helps minimize down time. To make sure all the parts of project completed on time and within the budget.
Project scheduling is envisioned to match the resources of equipment, material and labor. Good project scheduling can eliminate hassle at site and facilitate the timely procurement of material.There are few methods that make construction work simple:
1. Gantt Chart – It consist of a list of activities with all information from start time/date, duration and completion time/date is also included.
2. Critical Path Scheduling Method – This method also includes start and end date of project. This method also includes an estimate the fastest possible time to finish a specify activity.
3. Resource Oriented Scheduling – This method involves resources of the project. Resource Oriented Scheduling can also be used in projects that involve unique resources.
4. Line of Balance Scheduling Techniques – This method is used for repetitive work. This process prevent delay.
5. Q Scheduling –This process is also known as Quantitative Scheduling. It effects various elements of the project; those quantities make whole of the schedule.