Residential Buildings Construction
This kind of construction includes smallest produced in large quantities. This kind of construction is used for residential purpose. Whether you are looking to build a new home or renovating the existing once, residential construction can support you anytime. There are few important paper works required to start or actual construction a residential building.
• Preparation of drawing as per requirement.
• Estimate material and labour cost.
• Finalizing the drawing as per client’s requirement.
• Get approval of drawing from City Development Authority. It is important to get approval as it should meet residential guideline of Authority.
• Start construction work either with contractor or daily wages labour.
• Mark the plot boundaries
• Cleaning plot
• Prepare site layout as per drawingEarth Work
Excavation is done based on defined lengths and Width. After excavation layout the foundation and backfill the remaining excavated area around foundation with soil.Concrete Work in Foundation
– It is important to check levels of foundation before starting concrete work. It is necessary to follow standard ratio for foundation that is – 1:4:8 (Cement: Sand: Aggregate).Damp Proof Coarse
(D.P.C) – This is a process to protect wall from moisture. A layer of damp-proof coarse material is laid down at floor.Masonry Work
Masonry work is carried with cement motar. Motar is a mixture of cement and sand. The ration may vary from 1:4 to 1:6 One Part cement and 4- OR 6-part sand.